Why cant we as Forum Members Vote on who is gonna be a mod?Instead of just picking a Friend or Someone you know.
Why cant we as Forum Members Vote on who is gonna be a mod?Instead of just picking a Friend or Someone you know.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
this board is a dictatorship and the dic is rock HAHA...
and he pays for it out of his own pocket so he gets to decide
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndn12</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this board is a dictatorship and the dic is rock HAHA...
and he pays for it out of his own pocket so he gets to decide </div></div>
Wonder how much it costs?
why does it matter how much it cost? i am just curious
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
If im not mistaken isn't it like 21 dollers a month.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
something like that...it isnt a great amount but rock is doing this out of his own pocket so we should all be thankful.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
I thought the Forum was paid for in full. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]
There are two possible requirements:
1. You must have "connections"
-or-
2. You must be Jesus Christ
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] LOL j/k
Officially retired
or you have to be in the clique HAHA
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Listen here i'm a f'in mod people!!!
Vote for me i'll lead you to greatness!!!
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks